Twenty Truths to Ponder
1. Faith is the ability to not panic.
2. If you worry, you didn't pray. If you pray, don't worry.
3. As a child of God, prayer is kind of like calling home every day.
4. Blessed are the flexible, for they shall not be bent out of shape.
5. When we get tangled up in our problems, be
still. God wants us to be still so God can
untangle the knot.
6. Do the math. Count your blessings.
7. God wants spiritual fruit, not religious nuts.
8. Dear God: I have a problem. It's me.
9. Silence is often misinterpreted, but never misquoted.
10. Laugh every day; it's like inner jogging.
11. The most important things in your home are the people.
12. Growing old is inevitable, growing up is optional.
13. There is no key to happiness..............The door is always open.
14. A grudge is a heavy thing to carry.
15. He who dies with the most toys is still dead.
16. We do not remember days, but moments. Life
moves too fast, so enjoy your precious moments.
17. Nothing is real to you until you experience
it, otherwise it's just hearsay.
18. It's all right to sit on your pity pot
every now & again. Just be sure to flush
when you are done.
19. Surviving and living your life successfully
requires courage. The great goals and dreams
you're seeking require courage and risk-taking.
Learn from the turtle -- it only makes progress
when it sticks out its neck.
20. Be more concerned with your character than
your reputation, because your character is what
you really are, while your reputation is merely
what others think you are.