How To Be A Friend!
1. Don't worry about knowing people just make
yourself worth knowing.
2. Friends are those rare people who ask how
we are and then wait to hear the answer.
3. If you can buy a person's friendship, it is not worth it.
4. True friends have hearts that beat as one.
5. If you cannot think of any nice things to say
about your friends, then you have the wrong friends.
6. Make friends before you need them.
7. If you were another person, would you like
to be a friend of yours?
8. A good friend is one who neither looks down
on you nor keeps up with you.
9. Be friendly with the folks you know… if it
weren't for them you would be a total stranger.
10. A friend is never known till he is needed.
11. Friendship is a responsibility...not an opportunity.
12. Friendship is the cement that holds the world together.
13. Friends are those who speak to you after others don't.
14. The reason a dog has so many friends is that
he wags his tail and not his tongue.
15. Pick your friends, but not to pieces.
16. A friend is one who puts his finger on a
fault without rubbing it in.
17. The way to have friends is to be willing
to lose some arguments.
18. If a friend makes a mistake, don't rub it
in....rub it out.
19. Deal with other's faults as gently as if
they were your own.
20. People are judged by the company they keep
and the company they keep away from.
21. A friend is a person who can step on your
toes without messing up your shine.
22. The best mirror is an old friend.
23. The best possession one may have is a true
24. Make friendship a habit and you will always have friends.
25. You will never have a friend if you must
have one without faults.
26. Doing nothing for your friends results in
having no friends to do for.
27. Anyone can give advice, but a real friend
will lend a helping hand.
28. You can make more friends by being interested
in them than trying to have them be interested in
29. A real friend is a person who, when you've
made a fool of yourself, lets you forget it.
30. A friend is a person who listens attentively
while you say nothing.
31. You can buy friendship with friendship, but
never with dollars.
32. True friends are like diamonds, precious but
rare; false friends are like autumn leaves, found
33. A friend is someone who thinks you're a good
egg even though you're slightly cracked.